- To provide promotional, preventive, and curative outpatient services to the community
- To provide promotional, preventive, and curative services to special groups like mother and child, adolescent and elderly,
- To provide outreach services to the community
- To provide services as per guidelines under National health programmes
1. General OPD
- Management of common illness
- Counselling for prevention of common illness and promotion of health
2. MCH clinic
- promotional, preventive, and curative services to mother and children attending the clinic
- Antenatal /postnatal care
- Family Planning services : Spacing methods: Oral contraceptives , IUCD, Condoms
- RTI/STI management
- Counselling to mother for reproductive health
- Immunization services as per National immunization schedule
- Counselling to mother for the care of Under five including nutrition, hygiene
- Management of common illness like ARI, Diarrhea etc.
3. Geriatric clinic (60years & above)
- promotional, preventive, and curative services to the elderly
- screening for HT, DM, and basic Neurological deficits
4. Non Communicable Diseases (NCD) clinic
- promotional, preventive, and curative services to patients attending the clinic
- Health promotion for behavior change for Diabetes, Cardiovascular diseases- Hypertension Cancer- oral and cervix and breast
- ‘Opportunistic’ Screening for hypertension using B.P measurement and Diabetes using blood glucose by strip method
5. Adolescent Clinic
- promotional, preventive, and curative services to adolescents attending the clinic
- Counselling to adolescents as per the felt needs on sexuality, reproductive health, Life skills education
The OPD services are available daily from Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 4:00 pm.
Special clinics are run daily from Monday to Friday in the afternoon from 2: 4 pm
- The clinic conducts regular health checkup camps in the community for health promotion.
- It has liaisons with local NGOS, MCGM, schools for health care of the neighboring community
- It organizes health exhibitions in the community on different health days as per the focus topic for that year to promote health care .